Providing therapy for children and adults.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Child and adult depression and anxiety
- School phobia, sleep difficulties, and social anxiety in children
- Parenting and family issues
- Relationship issues
- Separation, divorce, and co-parenting
- Grief and loss
- Work and career issues
- Stress management
- Pregnancy and post-partum difficulties
- Play therapy with children
- Motherless daughters
- Relaxation and guided visualization techniques for insomnia, anxiety, and stress management
- On-site preschool, elementary, and middle-school staff consultation
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client’s individual needs.
I am fortunate to share a suite (Northbrook office) with a group of 9 clinicians (psychiatrists and psychologists) who have been practicing together for over 20 years. Although we function as independent practitioners, we refer to one another frequently based upon our own clinical specializations. Our psychiatrists are able to provide medication evaluation and management when needed. Other areas of specialty include (but are not limited to) men’s issues, couple’s therapy, adolescent treatment, eating disorders, ADD/ADHD, and spectrum disorders.